Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight oh Lord my Strength and my Redeemer.



Sunday, April 11, 2010

Springtime in Tennessee

Spring is here! If you live in Knoxville and haven't been to look at the Dogwoods they are prettier than ever.......or did I just forget how pretty they get in the year that has gone by?

Seasons are wonderful things.......most people have their favorite season. I enjoy things in all seasons. In summer I like to swim, vacation and celebrate my Birthday! In winter......well anyone who knows me knows I LOVE LOVE LOVE snow and wintry sports, and we have wonderful holidays to celebrate. In Spring everything is pretty, love is in the air, and it is a time of birth and growth. But, Autumn, Autumn (much prettier than saying Fall) is my favorite time of the year. The bold beautiful colors, the smells, the tastes...........yes, Autumn will always be my favorite.

But now it's Spring, and that makes me want to be outside getting Vitamin D. Makes me want to walk, run, get in shape etc etc..............being outside is so lovely this time of year.

But Autumn is still my favorite :)

No comments:

Post a Comment