Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight oh Lord my Strength and my Redeemer.



Wednesday, March 31, 2010

LIFE INSURANCE POLICIES AND A FATHER'S HOPE FOR AN UNWED DAUGHTER

My Dad called me last night to discuss Life Insurance Policies. Since the death of my mother we have begun to realize the importance of such things and are grateful we had a few. Of course he chose the day after what would have been their 35th Wedding Anniversary to discuss this.
He wanted to make sure that if he were to become very sick or something I would continue to pay his Life Insurance Policies. Then he spoke about how he wished he would have taken some out on his parents (who are still living) several years ago to help pay for their expenses, but he didn’t want to think about them dying so he did not. At this point I broke down crying because I don’t want to lose another family member for awhile.
Then my Dad wanted to talk me into getting my own Life Insurance Policy (of which I already have)…….because he “still has hope that someday I may still find someone to marry”. To which I wasn’t sure whether to laugh or cry again……..I just responded “ I hope so too Dad.”
Dad’s and daughters…………

>

No comments:

Post a Comment