Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight oh Lord my Strength and my Redeemer.



Sunday, July 25, 2010

Beautiful Things

This song has been so encouraging to me lately. It talks about how God makes beautiful things of our lives. The first part of the chorus makes me think about new Christians and people that aren't Christians yet that we will hopefully see come to the Lord. But the second part of the chorus says "You are making me new" which portrays that how if we continue to grow in him by feeding on his word and prayer he is continueing to make us a more beautiful piece of art which in turn allows us to do more beautiful things for him that bless him, others and is a way to worship him. Anyways.....here is the link and lyrics.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqy1a_Gz0zQ

All this painI wonder if I’ll even find my wayI wonder if my life could really change at allAll this earthCould all that is lost ever be foundCould a garden come up from this ground at allYou make beautiful thingsYou make beautiful things out of the dustYou make beautiful thingsYou make beautiful things out of usAll aroundHope is springing up from this old groundOut of chaos life is being found in YouYou make beautiful thingsYou make beautiful things out of the dustYou make beautiful thingsYou make beautiful things out of usYou make beautiful thingsYou make beautiful things out of the dustYou make beautiful thingsYou make beautiful things out of usYou make me new, You are making me newYou make me new, You are making me newYou make beautiful thingsYou make beautiful things out of the dustYou make beautiful thingsYou make beautiful things out of us

No comments:

Post a Comment