Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight oh Lord my Strength and my Redeemer.



Saturday, March 13, 2010

Why Blog?

So I kept putting off this Blog thing...........as I did Facebook for years. I mean especially now that I'm on Facebook is a Blog really necessary? But........everyone else is doing it!

A Blog...........according to Wikipedia: is a type of website, usually maintained by an individual with regular entries of commentary, descriptions of events, or other material such as graphics or vide.

My definition: A place to write about all those thoughts most people don't care about.

Now just to warn you of a few things about Jennifer Jane's Blog..........

1. I'm not the best writer. Since talents had to be evenly distributed in the family my sister is the one with the writing talent...she is great!

2. You will NOT need cliff notes for my blogs. They will most likely be short and sweet like me. (I know that second one is debatable)

3. They will most likely be random as I am random.

4. I chose Made to Worship because even when life is not going like I want it to I am reminded that the reason I am here is to worship and serve my God.

4 comments:

  1. Yay!! I can't wait to read your entries :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm looking forward to reading your blog! Maybe it will motivate me to update mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the bandwagon! Looking forward to reading your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D Someday, I'll make mine public and you can laugh at how random I am, too. (And yes, the second was was very cute.) :) Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete